About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

SKYPE




I have really loved learning how to use Skype! It has been very helpful to me in EDM 310 especially. I have been able to Skype Dr. Strange, my classmates and my family. I have recently been using it to work on our podcast that we are doing. The members of my group and I are not able to meet that often to get stuff together so we Skype and it has been working out great!! I don't understand why everyone isn't using Skype for business meeting and school meeting because it saves so much time and is so useful when it comes to connecting people. I can see how it would be very useful in business. Rather than paying for airfare to fly someone down for a meeting they could just Skype in. I can't wait to see what else is out there that will make it so much easier to get n touch with people and save time.

No comments:

Post a Comment