About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Comment for classmates week 9

I commented on Paula Casallo's post this is what I wrote:
Paula's Blog
Oh yes they sure do!!! My almost two year can operate my iPhone and my Mac almost as good as me LOL! It's amazing to me that children can grasp things so easily. That's one reason that I don't see how we as teachers would not use technology in our classrooms! GREAT VIDEO!

I also commented on Sherik Butler's post on Randy Pausch this is what I said:
Sherik's Blog
Sherik,
I LOVED Randy Pausch's lecture as well. It was so inspiring and bring up some good points. Especially about would you have the same life if all your dreams come true. I wonder what my life would be like ifI had finished school the FIRST time I started instead of putting it off to have my kids. This was just such a good lecture and I'm sure glad we had to watch it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment