About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Comments for kids week 9

COMMENTS FOR KIDS WEEK 9

I had to comment on day 116. THey went on a field trip and had a tornado drill. I love reading their posts!! This was my comment to them.

WOW! I can't wait for Nicholas, my son in Kindergarten, to go on his first field trip. It is April 8th, 2010. They are going to the Dauphin Island Sea Lab in Dauphin Island, AL to learn about MArine life. You should ask your teacher to google it and show you pictures of where they are going. I'm glad you did good on your tornado drill so you will know what to do in case there is a real tornado. I hope Daylin got the gum out of her hair ok!

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Amy Stork
University of South Alabama
EDM 310 Dr. Strange
http://storkamyedm310.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    We have bus riders.
    We have car riders.
    We have walkers.
    We have tutoring kids.
    We have ten boys in our class.
    We have ten girls in our class.
    We have ten boy book bags, and ten girl book bags.
    That is equal.
    We don't take test on computers.
    Mrs. V. asks us questions at her test.
    Mrs. F. asks us questions on a little computer.
    She holds it.
    It helps us learn.
    We have fun on the playground.
    You know that's right.
    Our school is at Forest Park.
    That is in Winston-Salem.
    That is in North Carolina.
    That is in The United States of America.

    Bye~
    Randy A., Brian, Shamara, Cornella, Ja'Mario, Keyli, Randy G., Sara, David, Jovany, Luis, Jatameyah, Na'Zosheona, Iker, Melanie, James, Daylin, Briana, Tyrone, Tytiana, Mrs. Farrington and Mrs. Voigt

    ReplyDelete