About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Comments for kids week 10

This week i had to comment on Gabby's blog on "Dijibouti"




Her class was do field day at school and they did it as though they were at the Oylmpics. Their class picked Dijibouti a place in South Africa.

This is what I wrote....

Hi Gabby!
My name is Amy Stork and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile,AL. I am in Dr.Strange's EDM310 class. I read your blog and I think that it's great that you guys are learning about other countries. I also think that it's great that you are using the internet so well. Keep up the good work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment