About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Comments for kids week 12

This week I commented on a picture drawn by a 5 year old named Maurice. The picture is below.



He called it The Deep Blue Sea and said he likes to go underwater and see the fish. This is what I commented...

Hi Maurice,
My name is Amy Stork. I am in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I love your picture. I can not wait for summer to get here so we can go to the beach. My son Nicholas (who is 5) learned to swim underwater last summer so I can't wait to see if he remembers how! Can you swim underwater? Do you have beaches there? Can't wait to hear back from you and keep up the good work!

You Friend,
Amy Stork

No comments:

Post a Comment