About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Comments for kids week 13

This week I had to comment on Samuela's favorite thing at camp
She made a short video of camp and put it to music. I thought she did a great job adding the music. This was my comment to her...

HI! My name is Amy Stork and am I student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I loved your video! I think it was very creative of you to put it to music! I remember going to camp when I was younger and trying to stay up as long as we could! (we used to get in trouble too HAHA!) Can't wait to see more movies and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment