About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

2nd Post on my PLN

When I first started this class I had no idea what a PLN was. I am proud to say that now I know. A PLN to me is my way of staying up to date with what's going on in the teaching world and also about the latest technology available to teachers. I watched a great video about PLN's. CLICK HERE TO WATCH

I have never used Skype before this class but now use it almost everyday as well as twitter and facebook!

I have really enjoyed working on my PLN! Since I've started I have bookmarked over 100 sites on delicious. I think that this will further my career by being able to continue to add to this as a grow a a teacher. One of our comments for kids assignments The Kindergarten Class has really inspired me to become the kind of teacher that really goes the extra mile for their students.

No comments:

Post a Comment