About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 4th Post

Let me just say that I was BLOWN away with the details on Kaia's blog! This is something that she will have for the rest of her life that documents her childhood. Her father is so dedicated and thoughtful to have started this. When I first read about this and how it kind of got picked up by Mr. C's class in Missouri and then went all over the earth I was amazed at how technology can connect people but also how kids can talk to people from other parts of the world. By talking to people from the very places that they learn about in school they are actually able to picture the places rather then just see pictures in a book. Also the blog by her mother is great for keeping 21st teachers connected and stay up to date!

1 comment:

  1. Kaia was absolutely precious! I hope that we can all learn from her and her father!

    ReplyDelete