About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Comments for Teachers wk 13 & 14

My Teacher to follow these weeks was Ann Carnevale.




I found this blog VERY helpful as a future teacher! I have bookmarked this site and will most certainly be using her tips! Here are my comments.

Amy Stork Says:
April 5th, 2010 at 10:56 pm
Hi! My name is Amy Stork and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class. I have been assigned to follow your blog for the next 3 weeks. I really liked you information on the desktop bookmarks. I recently bought a MacBook Pro and am still learning all about it so thanks for the tip! Here is a link to Our class blog and also MY blog.

Thanks!
Amy Stork
http://edm310.blogspot.com/
http://storkamyedm310.blogspot.com/


Amy Stork Says:
April 16th, 2010 at 10:39 pm
Hi again!
Let me start off by saying THANKS for posting all these great links! I have bookmarked your blog and will most certainly being referencing it when I become a teacher! These sites look like great ways to celebrate National Poetry Month!
Thanks Again,
Amy Stork

No comments:

Post a Comment