About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Friday, April 16, 2010

April18th Post

When thinking of something to write about for this week I could not think if anything else but the reason that this class even exists TECHNOLOGY! I found this very interesting movie on youtube. Watch it and see what you think is important to teach kids!




I believe that kids should have every advantage to learning! Learning should not just stop at books and paper it should NEVER stop! There is so much available to teach with that teachers In Mobile County aren't able to use because administrators are either scared of the danger or worried about what the kids will be doing on the internet. The benefit far out ways the risk of going on the internet to learn. Most of the kids nowadays have for more knowledge of technology tools than most teachers do. I think that it should be mandatory that teachers know how to and USE the technology that is available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment