About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Monday, April 5, 2010

April 11th Post




Oh, it is so important to publish your student's work to the web through blogs, podcasts, videos, or any other medium. I could list several examples and reasons why but I will list these videos instead. I will leave it up to you to view these and decide for yourself if it is worth the positive reinforcement provided from doing this. Be proud of your students and everything they achieve.

"Let There Be Peace On Earth"
These kids are SO amazing!! I found myself watching almost EVERY video they had on youtube! The teacher WOW! This is the kind of teachers that we need to encourage our kids and to change the world!!


An anthropological introduction to YouTube

and also Kaia's father documentation of her life

Dear Kaia

3 comments:

  1. I also think it is great to post student's work online. It makes the students feel like they have accomplished something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job. I agree its very important for parents to post students work. Because millions of people check the internet daily and you never know how much your one post could help someone else.

    ReplyDelete