About Me

My photo
MY name is Amy Stork. I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have two children Nicholas who is 5 and Ashlynn who is 2. I started college right after high school but decided to quit to get married and have kids. Last fall (2008) I decided it was time to finish so I started back!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Project 15 "Interview" Videocast

For my project I chose to interview my son's kindergarten teacher about technology. Her name is Cindy Bentley. She has been teaching Kindergarten for 30 years so I thought she would be a good candidate for this project. Here are the questions I asked her....

Hi, my name is Amy Stork and this is my interview for EDM310. Today I’m going to interview Mrs. Cindy Bentley and she is actually my son’s Kindergarten teacher at Nan Gray Davis.

Welcome Mrs. Bentley

First lets start out by you telling us a little about yourself and your teaching history.

Mrs.Bentley answers

Great so now let talk a little about Technology.

Do you think that it is important for today’s teachers to be technology literate?

Mrs. Bentley answers

Mrs. Bentley would you say that you are technology literate?

Mrs. Bentley answers

What are some ways that you use technology in your classroom?

Mrs. Bentley answers

In what ways do you think that the school could use technology more?

Mrs. Bentley answers

Do you think that students now days have an advantage or disadvantage over students 10 years ago because of all the technology available? What are the advantages/disadvantages you think they have?

Mrs. Bentley answers

Would you say that your students are technology literate?

Mrs. Bentley answers

Thank you for letting me come and interview you and for your time today Mrs. Bentley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment